Page Loading...We are looking to add an Administrative Assistant position to our location in Mokena, IL. As a fast-growing distribution company, the Administrative Assistant position will be charged with supporting our sales team by providing assistance with various clerical and project management duties.
Responsibilities include assisting management by handling various office tasks, project management tasks all while providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail and email. Lastly, being a helpful and a positive presence in the workplace.
The successful candidate is a multi-tasker who has excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. He or she has an appealing telephone personality and a desire to assist wherever needed. This individual must be detail-oriented, organized and a multi-tasker. If you are passionate about helping others, being a part of a team accomplishing projects and willing to answer a multi-line phone system, this position might be for you.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Communication is professional and polite at all times
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, organize and effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work under intermittently heavy stress and pressure
- Experience with office equipment including computers, multi-line phones, fax machines, photocopiers
- Valid driver's license required
- 1-year of Administrative Assistant experience
- Very comfortable with Microsoft Suite products, specifically Excel
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary, based on education, experience, and skills
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid-Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Bonuses and commissions
- Training and professional growth opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Discounts on products and materials