Human Resources Generalist
Page Loading...A leader and coach who is passionate about people is our highest priority for this position. We are experiencing rapid growth, and we need a high-energy self-starter to support our culture and develop our team.
We are proud of our family business culture built on teamwork, compassion, resourcefulness, and reliability. This position will provide the opportunity for creative initiatives that support and enhance that culture, and foster engagement in our team. You will work under the direction of the General Manager, helping to develop strategy and structure. Responsibilities cover all phases of employment life cycle activities. This is a great opportunity to use your experience to build HR competency within our growing company. You will make a difference.
- Work with managers to provide expertise and support for all employment-related activities including hiring, employee training and development, retention, compensation programs, disciplinary actions and termination
- Manage benefit plans and participation
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and provide guidance to management on HR policies
- Coach and motivate the team to achieve the highest level of performance
- Foster team member engagement with fun activities
- Recommend improvements to policies, programs, and procedures in line with the company mission and core values
- Manage employment records, document relevant actions, and generate related reports
- Manage safety training program to promote continuous safety awareness
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, communications or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated: effectively manage time and prioritize workload, manage multiple projects and meet commitments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with confidential information.