Digital Marketing Associate
Build loyalty and create attention of B2B customers using digital marketing and promotional activities. This position requires a results-oriented professional with experience developing outreach programs to enhance customer awareness and purchase motivation. This includes using analytics to create successful email and social media campaigns, online advertising, SEO and SEM, and other online efforts to continue our successful trajectory growing sales nationwide. It also includes activities directed toward local customers including special events and promotions. You will be joining a future-focused team in an established, fast-growing company.
- Develop digital marketing strategies using SEM, SEO, websites, emails and social media to build on our base of success, growing sales and increasing customer loyalty
- Create integrated marketing campaigns for local and online B2B customers
- Develop materials, promotions and activities to support the local sales force in building strong customer relationships
- Drive digital conversion and user experience through content marketing and analysis
- Help build a successful CRM for the organization
- Work with vendors to maximize available resources
- Oversee event logistics and execution
- Provide support for the monthly sales and marketing meeting
- Provide recommendations for metrics and analyze results
- Use analytics to manage Google AdWords campaigns and other online advertising
- Assist with improvement of the website and mobile platforms
- 2 years of marketing experience with a proven track record preferred
- 2 years of digital marketing experience including email campaigns and social media preferred
- Proficiency developing and interpreting analytics using Excel
- Experience with technical content marketing
- Ability to create email materials using Adobe Design Suite
- Experience with Google AdWords and other advertising vehicles
- Bachelor’s Degree
Gordon Electric Supply is a premier distributor of electrical supplies and energy- efficient products, far out-pacing the industry in growth and innovative marketing. We have been recognized 6 times in recent years as the Distributor of the Year by IMARK, the industry’s #1 marketing and buying group. As a family-owned business for over 60 years, we create value for our customers through reliability, teamwork, resourcefulness and compassion. We are a people-centered company where teamwork is essential, and team members are encouraged to develop their talents and make a difference.
Gordon is headquartered in Kankakee and also has locations in the Chicago South suburbs and Pontiac, IL. In addition to our online, nationwide/worldwide market, locally we serve the Chicago, IL market including the Chicago Western suburbs, South suburbs, and Northeast Indiana as well as Kankakee County, Livingston County and surrounding territory.
This position provides a competitive salary based on experience as well as bonuses. We offer full benefits including health insurance, life insurance, paid time-off, and a matching 401k.
You can learn more about us at GordonElectricSupply.com
Please send us an email telling us why you are interested in joining our team along with your resume and salary expectations.