eCommerce Sales Representative
The eCommerce Sales Representative seeks to generate sales by creating value for the eCommerce customer with product knowledge, service, support, and negotiated pricing when appropriate. Ensures prompt and proper resolution of customer questions or concerns through coordination with fellow team members within and outside the department as well as external suppliers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers telephone calls and email inquiries generated through the website related to product selection, pricing, availability, and alternates.
- Builds sales and enters sales orders.
- Writes and negotiates quotations.
- Communicates with vendors via phone and electronically to negotiate pricing and expedite purchases.
- Assists with order processing and customer service functions.
- Remains current on all required training as mandated by Gordon Electric Supply.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing – is comfortable and effective in discussing our product lines with customers.
- High energy level, resilient character, and assertive personality.
- Quick, proficient decision-making skills
- Strong capability with basic math.
- Interest in selling and marketing our products.
- Must be detail-oriented, responsive, and quick-paced.
Education, Experience, Credentials
- High School Diploma required.
- One year of sales experience is required.