Warehouse Associate / Delivery Driver (Mokena, IL)
Page Loading...We continue to grow; therefore, we’re looking to add another Warehouse Associate to our team!!!!
Great opportunity for stable, long-term employment and advancement with a growing, family-owned company. A physically active, dependable, customer-service-oriented person with a good driving record is needed to join an energetic, upbeat team. This is an important position requiring accountability and a friendly, helpful attitude.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for shipping, receiving, stocking, and inventory control. You may also complete accurate and timely deliveries within the immediate area. Over time, the successful candidate will learn how to assist customers at the counter and on the phone. We are seeking someone with a long-term aspiration for career growth, who is a good team player, accurately follows procedures, and loves to learn and contribute. You will learn the electrical supply business from the ground up. Opportunities are available to move into the counter and inside/outside sales positions. We provide multiple training opportunities.
- Performing warehouse functions including use of forklift truck
- Loading and unloading materials
- Interacting with customers to provide outstanding service
- Daily delivery of packages, cartons, and pallets, verifying the accuracy
- Maintaining proper paperwork and delivery schedule
- Customer-service orientation
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
- Clean driving record
- Post-high school education preferred
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Attitude of accountability
- Reliable attendance
- Courteous, defensive driving